Our mission is to identify and serve students with demonstrated gifts and talents as well as those who may be able to develop their talent potential with appropriate educational experiences. In order to support this mission, our objectives are:
- Provide an equitable system to identify and serve gifted children.
- Provide quality, appropriate programs for gifted and talented children from all our school sites.
- Ensure that every school site has a gifted endorsed teacher on staff who will serve as an advocate for gifted children.
- Provide ongoing, meaningful, and relevant professional development for teachers of gifted children.
- Provide gifted and talented students with real world experiences outside-of-the-school day.
- Ensure that "students of promise" who do not qualify for gifted programs are given opportunities for challenge and acceleration.